- Praying through that [30 Days prayer] guide is one of the highlights of the year for me. Excellent. Thank you for compiling it. I always learn much about cultures and history.
Vickey S., Memphis, TN (2011)
- I want to thank you for the 30 Days of Prayer for the Muslim World guide. It was so well done--attractive, informative, and inspiring. I was grateful to be able to participate! I've enclosed a small donation to assist your ministry. God bless you and keep up this important work.
Tim T., Mariposa, CA (2010)
- I appreciate the emphasis on Grace and Truth.
Cathy K., IN (2010)
- We home school and used the children's booklet version for many years. The information, graphics and photos were all outstanding. Thank you for the effort you've made.
Sue D., Glenside, PA (2010)
- I am glad to find a positive attitude and concern in these prayer guides, and for the avoidance of stereotypes. They are people with their own hopes, fears, loves, hates, convictions like everyone else.
Cynthia T., TX (2010)
- This is an outstanding prayer resource that I value and cherish.
Gary U., First General Baptist, Mt Carmel, IL (2010)
- I still have a fear of them, but as a I pray for them to know Jesus, the fear is less.
Bobbi H., Concord, NC (2010)
- This year's focus has given me a tender heart toward them.
Paula S., OR (2010)
- I look forward to your informative Ramadan booklet every year.
Lynda M., Los Alamitos, CA (2010)
- I so appreciate how the prayer guide is written with respect and calmness, yet love for all to hear and know about the gospel. I find it to be educational as well as devotional. Thank you so much.
Donna O., Yakima, WA (2010)
- We are now more comfortable talking to them about Jesus.
Ralph and Claudia S., AB, Canada(2010)
- My first time. I am seeing through "new" eyes, and am brought to shame for the attitude I've had.
Gail W., Menominee, MI (2010)
- I was scared of them and never thought of praying for them; I thought it was hopeless. This was my first time, and I was blessed. I loved that the booklet wasn't condemning or hateful toward Muslims, but encouraged us to reach out in love.
Aylin K., Ann Arbor, MI (2010)
- I live in a Muslim neighborhood. The information and prayers help me develop a healthy attitude toward my neighbors.
Jennie R., AB, Canada (2010)
- Because of Obama's reaching out unjustly toward Muslims, I had felt much anger. Your booklet helped my anger and changed my heart toward Muslims.
Elaine F., ID (2010)
- I am so thankful for this booklet! It not only helps me to understand our Muslim neighbors, but helps my prayer life too.
Laura R., IN (2010)
- I appreciate the specific ways to pray, because I would not otherwise know.
Tami E., KY (2010)
- Excellent resource for educating, informing and motivating to pray, thank you!
Lauren B., Owensboro, KY (2010)
- I found the reminder to respect others as a goal to work on.
Trudy M., OR (2010)
- It greatly expanded my prayer circle. I was able to get ten others to do this with me, and hope to find more next year.
Bill E., Vadnais Hts, MN (2010)
- I really appreciated the way the info was organized; many points made me think.
Rita W., Lansing, IL (2010)
- God led three Saudi women to visit our church on the very day that Saudi Arabia was the prayer guide topic. We have an ongoing relationship with these women now; the guide prepared our hearts.
Rosa E., Fayetteville, AR (2010)
- It is so helpful to have a guide in praying for Muslims. God loves them too.
Debbie J., WA (2010)
- I found the prayer guide to be very informative causing me to think about cultures and parts of the world I know nothing about. Thank you!
Mary Jane T., IN (2010)
- This was my first time. I never really had a particular attitude toward Muslims; this helped define it. I appreciate your commitment to truth, accuracy and love.
Tess S., Lynchburg, VA (2010)
- I am struggling with my attitude toward Muslims, am asking God to change it. I am praying out of obedience to God.
Judith TX., Nacogdoches, TX (2010)
- I always look forward to reading your prayerful and carefully prepared material. I find it God-honoring. Kneeling with you in prayer. Thank you,, your efforts are not in vain!
Pam B., CA (2010)
- Thanks again for an extremely thoughtful and insightful prayer guide. I liked your interspersal of country/peoples profiles with explanations of different aspects of Islam. I will use the guide throughout the year.
Julie P., N. Easton, MA (2010)
- With so much hurt and anger caused by extremists, it's vital we re-focus on praying for their salvation. It also helped us understand and pray for our son's Malaysian Muslim roommate.
Mary A., MN (2010)
- It is encouraging to be part of a global team with a similar prayer target for 30 days.
Kelly H., CA (2010)
- Wonderful resource. The Lord convicted me of a hardness in my heart against Muslims.
Alaine P., Colo Spgs, CO (2010)
- This has made me see Muslims in a different light. I believe prayer can change the world; and me too.
Marjorie B., Belmont, NC (2010)
- Last year, I picked up a booklet from a local church and it had such an impact on my prayer life and my attitude. This year I want to make certain that I have the opportunity to get additional booklets. Truthfully, my entire perspective changed and I owe much to this prayer plan. I have continued to pray all year long. Thank you for this ministry.
Janice H., Bellefounte Baptist Church, Cleveland, TN (2010)
- Thanks for an excellent job. It's such a great tool for stimulating prayer for Muslims.
Earlene V., Grace Baptist, Tonawanda, NY (2009)
- The booklets look excellent... as always you all did a great job!!!
Elaine B., Hackettstown, NJ (2009)
- I've prayed through the 30 Days Muslim Prayer Focus for many
years. I personally haven't found a better resource
than your wonderful Prayer Guide to help me pray for Muslims with
clear understanding of who they are and their needs. I believe
consistent prayer lays the foundation for the Lord's breakthroughs, so I
hope every Christian everywhere prays through your Guide so that we can see
the Lord's name established throughout the entire Muslim world. Thanks for
your hard work. Eternity will show its impact!
Fred Markert, director YWAM Network for Strategic Initiatives (2008)
- The whole world is aware of the rise of Islamic
passions. Unfortunately, for many the response is fear and hatred; that is
not heaven’s response. Through the 30 Days Muslim Prayer Focus, we can tune
into God’s heart for people--and that never results in fear or hatred. The
prayer guide booklet published each year provides invaluable knowledge, and
that also helps us to approach Muslims with Godly hearts. As we learn and
pray, the kingdom of fear is driven back and the Kingdom of God advances.
Lynn Green, Chairman of Youth With A Mission
- Just wanted to say thank you for doing this, and thank you for the heart with which you do it. I work in ministry in Minneapolis, an area with a massive Somali population, so Islam is a significant force here. Given the lack of true understanding of the Muslim faith, a booklet like this is a real blessing and wonderful tool for others on my team. So may the Lord bless you for being part of this work, and for having a hand in bringing God's Kingdom among other communities where you are not even directly involved! It is an amazing gift.
Molly W., Minneapolis, MN (2008)
- A co-worker and I from World Impact have been praying through your 30-day
prayer guide about Muslims, and we have found it enormously helpful. Thanks
for the work you do on this. The Kingdom is being built and expanded
through this, so keep it up!
Bryan Cullison, World Impact (2008)
- I liked your new horizontal lay-out which gave the booklet a unique look,
distinguishing it from other prayer resources. It was colorful with pictures
of people and locations that gave a tangible feel to our prayers. It is easy
to use and look through. The resource pages in the middle are great and quite
helpful. Thank you for your efforts.
Fouad Masri, Crescent Project (2007)
- We have been following the 30 Days for a number of years now. Of course we will continue. We think it is very important to pray for our Muslim friends. Our church here in Edmonton Canada orders a supply every year and that's where we got ours this year. This is an excellent prayer resource and it helps us to learn more and understand the Muslim world better. Thank you for doing this wonderful service for the Kingdom of our God.
D. Hodges, Edmonton Canada (2007)
- I have been using the 30 Day Muslim Prayer Focus in both English and Dutch
for many years. This is a wonderful way to meet the real world of Islam—a
world you may not have encountered physically—and to connect them to the
throne of God. Being aware of the growing influence of Islam, this book helps
us gain the right attitude towards Muslims and to let the compassion of Jesus
through us influence their lives. Think big! This is the only way all of us
can influence them.
Brother Andrew, Open Doors, Founder (2007)
- THANKS for making these Prayer Guides available. They are a great help as
we pray during Ramadan for the Muslims of our world.
James W., Choctaw, OK (2007)
- The Muslim world is a challenge to Christians--especially since 9/11. We
will not impact Muslims through our theological arguments or political
manipulation, but we will through prayer. The annual 30 Day prayer emphasis
that coincides with the Muslim month of Ramadan has been a remarkable global
effort to focus millions of Christians on prayer for the spiritual needs of
Muslims. Is it surprising, then, that during the 15 years of the 30 Days
Muslim Prayer Focus there has been a corresponding rise in the number of
Muslims turning to Christ? May God call many more as intercessor-priests (Rev
5-8) to change our world and extend His Kingdom!
Patrick Johnstone, WEC International, Author, Operation World (2006)
- Send me information regarding next year's booklet. I found the
information helpful in focusing my thoughts and prayers on Muslim / Christian
matters. Thank you.
Catheren R., Kent, WA (2006)
- I appreciate all the work put into the 30 Days Muslim Prayer Focus! I've
been following it for years now....the content is incredible and it's so neat
to join with others during that time. Just in case it's worth noting, now that
I'm at the border line for reading glasses, this year's colored ink made it
difficult to read. Thanks so much for the research and work done in layout,
the intro to the world areas was very helpful with the maps to follow, I was
- Thank you so much. I have used the prayer guides for many years,
and this year's version is far and away the best I've seen. The personal
glimpses and the descriptive text lead us into a more clearly directive
prayer... The maps and other illustrations were great, and the 'Focus' pages
gave good overviews. I shall keep it as a prayer reference. Keep up the good
Evelyn G., Lake City, MN (2005)
- The first time I read the Ramadan prayer guide was in
1993. It changed my heart and prayer life. I'm eager to pray for the Muslims
again...for them to truly know God's love through Jesus. This is one anointed
booklet. Thank you for making it available!.
Mary in Vancouver (2004)
- Thank you for your faithful publication of the 30 Days Prayer Guide, we are certainly seeing a difference
in North Africa with more fruit than ever before which really began after the
prayer focus was instituted! TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
Bob K., Eastview Christian Church (2005)
- I believe that someday soon we're going to see a great turning to Christ
in the Muslim world. The special prayer focus is important. Think back to the
mention of Herat, Afghanistan, the Kurds in Iraq, the Uighur people, and
others and look at how much has changed in those areas since they were
mentioned for prayer. At the time they were mentioned it seemed impossible to
reach them, now there's adequate opportunity. May God continue to give special
leading to those who select items to include in the Prayer Guide!
L. Williams (SIM missionary in Africa) 2005
- We all recognize the need to pray. We've all been challenged to pray for
the world. The hard thing is knowing how to do that well. The 30 Days Muslim
Prayer Focus is the kind of tool that enables effective prayer.
We at the U.S. Center for World Mission, Mission Frontiers magazine, and
William Carey Library publisher don't want to fill your mailbox with more good
things to do, we know you are likely very busy, BUT, we do want to encourage
you to join in with the thousands-if not millions-who will be praying this
fall for the Muslim world. This year's events from the war in Iraq to the
release of the film, The Passion, have continued to bring focus on this part
of the world. Let's join together and go before our Lord for the advance of
His purposes in all the earth.
Greg H. Parsons, General Director U.S. Center for World Mission (2004)
- With great disappointment I turned to the last page in my booklet '30
Days Muslim Prayer Focus' which I faithfully prayed through during the month
of Ramadan. Now what do I do? My whole perception of the Muslim people has
changed. I used to have a vague perception of them as being extreme and
scary--and far away, not my concern. After praying for them for 30 days I find
myself much better educated about their beliefs and culture, AND, I have a
heavy, compassionate burden to see them come to the truth in Christ,
especially the women and children.
I have a feeling God is doing something important in my
heart. My husband is currently enlisted in the U.S. Army. learning the
intricacies of satellite communications. When his enlistment is up in two
years, he will be able to work anywhere in the world. Perhaps God is calling
us to a country where Christians cannot easily go... All this from your
brochure which someone handed to me in church one Sunday!
I need to continue praying daily for these people. Please
send me any prayer calendars or booklets that you have available (for ANY
foreign people groups). Of course, I want to be included next year! I don't
want to miss out on the serious and joyful responsibility of interceding for
such an important worldwide need. In the meantime, I will go back to page one
and start over in the booklet that I have here. Your ministry is awesome.
Heidi L., PA
- The 30 Days Prayer Focus booklet is a tremendous resource for individuals, Bible study groups, families, churches, etc. The children's version is especially great for Christian schools, Sunday school classes, and young
family members. As a missions pastor, I have used this resource in all the above settings and have seen it be a
wonderful tool for the mobilization of prayer for the Muslim world. We purchased a number of copies to
distribute throughout our church and school. It is put together with thought and prayer, and done with
excellence as well. I highly recommend this resource and will be ordering it each year it comes out.
Lincoln Murdoch, formerly, pastor of Trinity Church (Omaha, NE) now with Antioch Ministries in Phoenix
- We have been using the Ramadan prayer guide. It is very helpful. Thank
you for putting it together. May our God answer our prayers more than we could
even ask or imagine.
First Baptist Church (Downey, CA)
- What a joy to join with thousands around the
globe in prayer for the millions of Muslims for whom
Christ died. I am grateful for your dedicated and
anointed efforts in producing the materials and
organizing this special focus.
Barbara Kline, HCJB World Radio Prayer Coordinator
(Colorado Springs, CO)
- Our entire Sunday School Class has realized what a
tremendous responsibility we have in praying for the
Muslim people. We were not aware of the rapid growth
- A group of singles is meeting every Sunday night to study and pray with your booklet. Thank you!
Lisa H, First Presbyterian, Colo Spgs, CO
- I very much enjoyed using your 30 Days Muslim Prayer Focus book during
the month of Ramadan. It was a wonderful addition to my quiet times, and I
learned so much from it. Please keep me informed about similar items, such as
the Hindu Prayer Focus booklet.
- I realized that there is hope in reaching the
seemingly unreachable, thanks! I hope to participate
next year. I was shocked to know how little we know
about the Muslim faith.
- Thanks for such an excellent guide to pray for
Muslims. We used it at our church, and found a number of
people very faithful in prayer and fasting. Our hearts
have been changed.
- We have a Muslim student living with us. I was able to
share more insightfully with him and pray more
effectively for him.
- As a 60 year old student at Okla. St. U. I come in
contact with Muslim students every day. My attitude
toward them has changed significantly.
- I had limited contact with Arab people and viewed them
primarily as enemies of Israel. This has reminded me of
the need to pray for both Jewish and Muslim people, no
matter what my or their political philosophies are.
- The most condensed, educational, and broadening
instrument to us general people I have ever seen!
- This has really opened my eyes to the Muslim world.
The guide is on our breakfast table; we remember every
day to pray for Muslims. It has been the most
interesting prayer program we have ever done.